Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm back..with some exciting news!

I've taken about a year long hiatus from blogging. To be honest, I'm ok with that. Being a full time working mom and wife of a resident, I have to really prioritize my time and activities. My focus has been on Mary Lee, and for that, I have no regrets. I am planning to try to get back to blogging, though I can't promise how often you will see a new blog. This post will be short, but it serves as my re-entry into the blogosphere. Since I don't really have any new pictures on my computer right now (still on my camera), I will leave you with some exciting news for those who don't already know...WE ARE ADOPTING!! I really want to save the details to share in a post when I have time to sit down and re-cap how the Lord has been leading us on this journey. So for now, I'll leave you hanging with that! Check in again soon!

1 comment: