Monday, September 6, 2010

Fantasy Football Draft

It's that time of year again. The time where grown men act like little boys. I never have quite understood the joy Fantasy Football brings my husband and his friends, nonetheless, it brings them great joy. A couple of weeks ago, several of Griffin's high school friends gathered at our house to draft their 2010-2011 Fantasy Football teams. Keep in mind, this can all be done on the computer, but gathering together once a year for the big draft is important to these guys. I made lots of yummy snacks and everyone enjoyed the day.

While I tried to stay out of the way during the draft, Mary Lee was the center of attention! She was even consulted many times for advice on which players to draft!
Schlitz and Lyle focused on the draft
Woo drafted at the desk by himself. He also is wishing I would stop taking pictures!
Dag even joined in from Texas via I Chat
Sparks and Walls "trying" to look candid
Although I might not completely understand the hype over Fantasy Football, I do understand that getting together once a year to draft is a much anticipated event for my husband and that is enough to make me enjoy the day and smile!

Just a little football plug that definitely makes me smile...GO SAINTS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment