Friday, July 9, 2010

Road to Mobility

If you think you are about to see a video of Mary Lee crawling, you have been mislead! Mary Lee has been up on all fours rocking for a few weeks now. She has just not taken off yet. She moves her legs all over the place but has not quite figured out that her hands and legs must work together to crawl. She is extremely strong and even does push ups when trying to crawl. I think she has a little to much "junk in her trunk" because as soon as she gets in push up position, her cute butt falls to one side along with the rest of her body :-)! When she gets in push up position, I think she is trying to stand up and walk because she walks all over the house with us holding her hands. The girl LOVES to walk! I thought I would post a few pictures/videos of our road to mobility!

Assuming the position
Look at that face of determination
I'm trying Mommy! At least I'm cute!

Video of crawling attempts

Keep scrolling to see another new post (Helping Mommy do Laundry)

1 comment:

  1. She is almost there!!!! She is sooo strong. :) Before you know it, we are going to be chasing both of our littles ones around on our play dates :)

    ReplyDelete