Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day - Atlanta Zoo

Mary Lee was down for a nap yesterday morning. Griff and I were discussing what we wanted to do for Memorial Day since he was off, and I am of course off for summer! Well, the next thing we knew, we had a hotel booked in Atlanta. We headed to Atlanta Sunday afternoon. We got a great deal on the Hilton through Hotwire and were very happy with the hotel. Sunday night, we checked in and headed out to eat at Copeland's. Copeland's is one of my favorite restaurants, but since it left Birmingham, I don't remember the last time I ate there, and the spinach and artichoke dip with bowtie pasta is amazing! After eating, Griff and Mary Lee took a quick swim in the pool, and we went to bed. Monday morning, we headed to the Atlanta Zoo! We all had a great time!

About to start our zoo adventure
My cute little elephant
Enjoying the petting zoo
Riding the train
Looking at the giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment