Monday, November 2, 2009

1 Month and GO SAINTS!


Mary Lee turned 1 month old on Thursday, October 29th! We went for her 1 month check up today. Dr. Redmond said that Mary Lee was very healthy! She got her heel pricked and a Hepatitis B shot :-(. She was pretty upset but quickly got over it! If you will remember, Mary Lee was 7 lbs, 7 oz and 20 inches long at birth. She is now 10 lbs, 5 oz and 21 3/4 inches long! She has gained almost 3 pounds! We thank God every day that we have a healthy, beautiful baby girl! She is such a blessing!

As most of you know, we are HUGE New Orleans Saints fans! I should mention that the Saints are UNDEFEATED so far this season...I am not saying that will last, but we are enjoying it as long as we can! Griffin is on call at Children's Hospital tonight, so Mary Lee and I are going to my parents house to watch Monday Night Football as the Saints take on the Atlanta Falcons! Mary Lee is ready to cheer on the Saints in her new attire!







1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I cant believe that she is 10.5. What???? That is crazy :) I cant wait to see her!! And I love the smiling video. Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete