Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our Life

I decided to start a blog.  I am primarily doing this to keep family and friends updated on our life. I will have a lot more to blog about once Mary Lee arrives.  She is due October 6th!  She is already such a blessing in our lives.  We prayed and prayed for her before she was even formed...God answered our prayers!  I am out of school for the summer!  Griffin is doing rotations full time in the hospital...He just finished Internal Medicine and is about to start OB/GYN!  He will probably know and have seen too much by the time I deliver!  Since school has been out, I have been working  in Mary Lee's nursery...it is really coming along!  I will post pictures of the nursery soon.  I look forward to continuing to blog; although, I am still trying to figure it all out! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! Don't worry...you'll have plenty to blog about once Mary Lee arrives!

    ReplyDelete